Hours: 3AM-3PM or 3PM-3AM
Pay: $10-$12 per hr
Reputable company seeking full time employees for multiple shifts. This company manufactures a product that requires all associates to meet their strict background requirements. Employment is contingent on a complete drug screen and background check.
To set up and operates computer numerical control machine tools to machine work pieces to specifications by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Loads and unloads parts from machine chuck, collet, fixture, etc
- Punches button to activate machine.
- Observes and listens to machine operation to detect malfunctions such as worn or damaged cutting tools.
- Changes cutting tools and adjusts electronic tool offsets to compensate for tool wear or variation.
- Measures work piece for conformance to process sheet specifications, using micrometers, calipers, etc.
- Notifies supervisor of discrepancies.
- Must become familiar with all the setups involved with the particular machine being operated.
- Add coolant and/or cutting oil to machine as required.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the only duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
- Cleans work area, tools, and equipment at the end of the shift or the end of the particular operation being performed.
- Performs all operations within the range of the standard pieces per hour for each operation, while producing parts that comply with prescribed quality standards
- Accurately completes all necessary paperwork on a daily basis.
- Complies with Company safety rules and regulations.
- Regular attendance.
Incumbents may be required to follow additional instructions and perform other duties throughout this department and/or facility as required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE - A minimum of 6 months experience and/or training in operation of power operated machinery and be familiar with the general safety requirement of such machinery; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
WORK ENVIRONMENT –
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts and is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and fumes or airborne particles. Will be required to work with coolant and cutting oil.
SOS Staffing Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrates diversity at all levels of its organization.
To apply, click on the link provided. www. staffing.com
SOS Employment Group
- 3 years ago - save job