How does it feel knowing that DENTSPLY International; the premier dental company in six continents with over 12,000 employees around the globe, the world-wide industry leader in innovation and technology is looking for you to join the team! At DENTSPLY International, we do not hire employees, but true business partners who will live the DENTSPLY vision: Always First in dentistry; delivering world-class dental products with world-class precision and technology.
DENTSPLY’s broad global product platform helps dental professionals serve patient’s oral health care for a lifetime, from preventative services to tooth replacement. Our products range from general dental consumables and laboratory products to products supporting the dental specialty markets of orthodontics, endodontics and implants. With a presence in more than 120 countries, our geographic footprint virtually mirrors the dental market. Please click on the link for additional information on DENTSPLY: www.dentsply.com
Job Description - Responsibilities:
- Setup, operation and maintenance of a 3-axis high speed milling machine and a 5-axis mill/turn, bar-fed high speed milling machine.
- Execution of machining process development and improvement projects and generation of test reports.
- Development of machining strategies and CNC programs for new products.
- Continuous improvement of existing machining processes, including cycle time optimization and surface finish quality.
- Inspection and measurement of finished test parts and documentation of results.
- Specification and procurement of necessary machining hardware and cutting tools.
- Provide technical support for daily machining production.
- Installation and validation of new milling machines.
- Roll out of new machining processes into production.
- Advanced CNC programming skills including turning and 5-axis programming.
- Experience operating vertical machining centers with Fanuc controls.
- Experience with machining precision small parts.
- Experience with using hand tools and other measurement instruments.
- Experience with titanium machining.
- Some experience with CAM packages
- Strict attention to product quality
- Basic PC skills.
- Ability to communicate easily in written and spoken English
- Ability to work in a team environment
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position.
Desired Skills, Experience or Education
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with Powermill software
- Solidworks experience
- Programming and operation of Willemin machines
DENTSPLY International is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Dentsply International - 9 months ago