Our client is seeking a high level CNC programmer to work in their Merritt Island production facility:
Communicates daily with mill supervisor and floor technicians to guide set up and monitor progress of new projects.
- Provides skid sizes for parts to be milled.
- Take basic cad model and model skirt to make model mill ready.
- Determine proper tool selection and proper feeds and speeds.
- Writes planer mill tool paths for foam stack up.
- Writes 3 and 5 axis tool paths for efficient undercutting of parts.
- Writes 3 and 5 axis tool paths for efficient finish cutting of parts.
- Operate Par XR 225 5-axis gantry mill and PAR controller
- Operate CMS 5-axis gantry mill and FANUC controller
- Basic troubleshooting of Par and CMS gantry mills.
- Perform mill alignment procedures for Par and CMS 5-axis gantry mills
- Maintain and retrieve CAD files in the Team center environment.
Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With more than three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, we have...