- Generate efficient toolpath utilizing supplied CAD models.
- Modify models as required to generate stable toolpath.
- Generate and machine fixture models as required to manufacture parts.
- Develop manufacturing processes ensuring process stability and repeatability.
- Troubleshoot manufacturing issues and support manufacturing to resolve these issues.
- Troubleshoot and identify machine problems
- Be a reference and training resource for production employees.
- Use modeling as required to generate and modify part and die models.
- Use CAD/CAM programming as required to generate toolpath for parts and fixtures.
- Utilize inspection equipment as required to measure parts.
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM programming software (prefer Mastercam or Unigraphics)
- Must be able to read blue prints.
- Must have organizational skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to communicate with production personnel to resolve issues.
- Must be able to perform tasks independently after being given instructions.
- High School Diploma or GED,
- Associates degree in Engineering, Programming - preferred
- Minimum 3 -5 years of programming experience
Orchid Orthopedic Solutions, LLC acquires MACDEE, a provider of precision machined and molded plastic products to the medical and industrial...