Job Title: CNC
Pay: 10.00 - 12.00
Assignment Type: Temp-To-Hire
Job Description: Sets up and operates computer numerical control machine tools to machine work pieces to specifications by performing the following duties:
- loads and unloads parts from machine chuck, collet, fixture, etc.
- pushes button to activate machine
- observes and listens to machine operation to detect malfunctions such as worn or damaged cutting tools.
- changes cutting tools and adjusts electronic tool offsets to compensate for tool wear or variation
- measures work peices for conformity to spec using micrometer & dial calipers, etc
- notifies supervisor of discrepancies
- must become familiar with all the setups involved with the particular machine being operated
- add coolant and/or cutting oil to machine as required
Shop math 1, micrometer & dial caliper, stack & count - 80%
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check
Applicant will be subject to a drug screen as a condition of employment
Interested candidates must apply via our we bsite. Please click on the link below to apply. Candidates will be required to complete a position survey. Candidates that pass this survey will be further considered for the position and will complete the application process.
SOS Employment Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrates diversity at all levels of its organization
SOS Employment Group - 2 years ago
When a small or midsized business is short on labor, SOS Staffing Services answers the call for help. Founded in 1973, the company provides...