Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As a CNO Researcher, you will discover, design, develop, document, test, and support cutting edge CNO research.
· Implenting advanced fuzzing and vulnerability discovery techniques.
· Writing complex shellcode for multiple operating systems and architectures.
· Developing complex software in C and assembly.
· Developing POSIX and Win32 applications.
· Developing User and Kernel modules for multiple operating systems.
o Pin or DynamoRIO
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field; a Master’s degree is preferred.
- Required experience (3+ years combined work experience in):
- Vulnerability Research and Exploitation techniques
- Reverse Engineering
- Advanced experience in C programming
- Windows and Linux system APIs (POSIX, Win32, Windows Native API)
- Advanced experience in Socket programming and Multi-threaded programming
- Advanced debugging
- Knowledge of device drivers
- Python and other scripting languages
- Custom network protocols and analysis
- X86 and X86_64 assembly
- Source code control tools and their usage
- Good configuration management practices
- Preferred Experience
- CNO Experience
- Operating systems internals knowledge and reverse engineering experience
- Proficiency in C development for multiple operating systems
- Windows or Linux Kernel programming experience
- JIRA, Confluence
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD Secret Clearance is required.
ManTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Keywords: python, C, C++, POSIX, Win32, x86, x86-64, Reverse Engineering, Shellcode, vulnerability research, exploit, exploitation, CNO, Programming, Development
Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two to four years of related experience with a minimum of six months experience in one or more of the following: computer network penetration testing and techniques; computer evidence seizure, computer forensic
Years of Experience
02-04 years w/Bachelors Degree
02-04 years w/Masters Degree
ManTech Int'l Corp. - 20 months ago