This Programmer role develops COBOL applications, including language syntax & features, designing, coding, testing & debugging programs using the COBOL language. This role may design, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
Join us, join a leader. Help us build a Smarter Planet!
To be an official applicant to IBM, you must submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months.
To ALL recruitment agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees, or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least 5 years experience in Cobol Programming
- At least 5 years experience in CICS Programming
- At least 5 years experience in IMS Database Proficiency
- At least 5 years experience in PHI C3 System Knowledge and Expertise, including Revenue, Measurements, Field Orders, Retail, Billing, and all databases
- At least 5 years experience in PHI AMI Functionality Knowledge and Expertise
- At least 5 years experience in PHI Payroll end to end off-hours support Procedures and compentency
- At least 5 years experience in EZTrieve Programming
- At least 5 years experience in business requirement analysis, Writing System Requirements and Technical Specifications, writing application documentation, supporting and participating in code implementation
- At least 5 years experience in Troubleshooting and debugging skills - Cobol, CICS, EZTrieve, IMS
- At least 5 years experience in Remedy Ticket system
- English: Basic knowledge
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. Major operations include Global Technology...