REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Coordinate the implementation process for the employer, consultant/broker and partner (if applicable).
- Communicate and coordinate the implementation process between departments including Sales & Marketing, Partner team, Account Management, Renewal, Operations, and Participant Services.
- Walk the employer, consultant/broker and/or the partner through the implementation period by communicating all processes and following up with the appropriate person/s until the process is completed.
- Provide timelines and conference call recaps to ensure information is being recorded.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with consultants, brokers, partners and employers as the implementation contact.
- Educate all involved on product design and operations of the accounts.
- Evaluate the employer’s satisfaction with the product offering.
- Resolve any issues brought forward during the implementation period and communicate these issues to Sales, management, partner team and/or the consultant or broker.
- Document all complaints and responses to the complaint.
- Respond to all requests made by the employer and/or consultant within 24 hours.
- Communicate and educate the consultant, brokers, partner and employer on internal processes.
- Processing Timelines
- Renewal Process
- Account Management Process
- Insurance Carrier Process
- Software Functionality
- Consumer and Employer Contacts
- Compliance and Regulatory knowledge of the product offerings
- Provide information and documentation to the employer to ensure that they are in compliance with the federal COBRA regulations.
- Answer questions in regard to the plan document/ design guide.
- Provides support to the Sales and Marketing team during the sales process.
- Serve as a subject matter expert. Assist with questions, research or presentations during finalist presentations. On-site meetings involving travel may be necessary at times.
- Send sample materials (upon request) to potential new clients.
- Works internally with the COBRA Renewal team to ensure a seamless process if renewal is occurring in conjunction with implementation.
- Help consultants, brokers and employers coordinate and outline their open enrollment periods for COBRA continuants during the first year as a Discovery Benefits client.
- Assists the Renewal team to ensure proper communication to the Participant Services and Account Management team regarding renewal processes and procedures.
- Manage the details of the implementation.
- Track and coordinate implementations for employers
- Attend and schedule conference calls to discuss the implementation period
- Provide reporting to sales, manager and employer during open enrollment to report an increase or decrease in forecasted revenue
- Track and follow-up to ensure implementation paperwork is completed with accuracy and is received within the appropriate timelines
- Ensure the plan was set up correctly based on the completed paperwork
- Work with other departments to ensure a positive customer experience
- Create efficiencies and improving processes for employers
- Assist with creating special processes for employer but working with other departments
- Communicate to all appropriate team members regarding plan differences. Share knowledge
- Ensure privacy according to HIPAA.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
- Assist department manager with special projects.
- Develop and update administrative procedures as needed.
- Review and update administrative forms as needed.
- Customer service experience and benefit experience typically acquired in 1 year to two years.
- Computer proficiency required.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Meets daily deadlines consistently
- Must take initiative in jobs performed; seek solutions and answers to problems
- Flexibility/ adaptability
Discovery Benefits, Inc. - 10 months ago