- Communicate with debtors by telephone and written
correspondence to attempt to bring resolution to unpaid
- Ability to contact Healthcare Insurance carriers to acquire
claim status and resolve accounts appropriately
- Provide thorough, efficient, and accurate account updates on
computer files for each call made.
- Demonstrate effective skip tracing techniques by locating
debtor home phone number, address, and/or place of employment and
process accounts for legal action.
- Counsel delinquent account debtors to assist in finding funds
to meet debt obligations.
- Maintain knowledge of functional area and company policies and
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or
areas of improvement.
- Make recommendations to implement improved
- Perform other duties as assigned by
- Confer with
Insurance companies to resolve unpaid accounts.
accounts and deciding the best resolution i.e. Appeal, resubmit,
- Previous Hospital experience preferred, and prior
Healthcare collector experience is necessary
- College degree in accounting preferred and/or equivalent
combination education and experience.
- Knowledge of Fair Debt Collection
Practices Act (FDCPA) guidelines / HIPPA.
- Basic computer
- Excellent interpersonal, written,
and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work in multi-tasked
- Ability to prioritize and
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Detail oriented
professionalism, Integrity and strong work ethic.
- Work well
independently and as part of a team.
- Bilingual Spanish
Universal Health Services - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard