Job Category: Human Resources
Location: Redmond, WA, US
Job ID: 818721-98694
Division: Human Resources
Do you want to seek out and hire the best and brightest for Microsoft? Do you love a challenge and want to make a huge impact? Are you naturally skilled at influencing others? Do you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment?
Microsoft’s University Recruiting Team is looking for a Recruiter to join our diverse and dynamic workforce. Our team supports all of Microsoft’s hiring needs from Universities, including both full time and intern positions in Engineering, Finance and Marketing, and MBA. Microsoft is a global company with a global customer base; therefore we hire students from Universities around the world. In the last year, we have hired students from over 300 unique institutions in over 30 countries. If you want to be a part of a large-scale, high-impact organization, this role is for you.
You will be asked to develop and implement a campus engagement strategy which serves to tell the Microsoft Story on campus. You will be responsible for attracting and closing the highest quality candidates, playing a key role at each stage in the hiring process; you will be the face of Microsoft on campus. You will be given the responsibility and autonomy to develop innovative events and candidate strategies that build effective relationships with key influencers, in order to make the best hires for Microsoft.
Skills for a Successful Applicant:
Preferred Experience Includes:
- You have a drive for results.
- You are a creative and strategic thinker.
- You are both collaborative and autonomous.
- You want a high level of responsibility and ownership.
- You are engaged, passionate, and persistent.
- You have the ability to form relationships easily and influence others.
- You are able to self-manage multiple demanding projects simultaneously.
Required Experience Includes:
- Experience with Customer Service.
- Experienced working with a seasonal business cycle.
- Owning complex projects from beginning to end.
- Recruiting experience preferred, but not required.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Microsoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Leadership Experience.
- Willing and able to travel for all roles - percent of travel will vary by position.
Microsoft Corporation develops, manufactures, licenses and supports a range of software products for computing devices. The Company's...