Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes over 95,000 residences located in 23 states.
As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, our 2,600 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago.
As the nation’s 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
Location of Position: Camp Lejeune, NC
Title of Position: COM Coordinator
Statement of Job:
Primarily responsible to coordinate scheduling of Vacant Quarters Maintenance (VQM) process.
• Complete COM scheduling
• Coordinate subcontractor work
• Maintain purchase orders and required reporting
• Perform duties of service call coordinator and administrative assistant as needed.
• Answer phones and accept service calls
• Receive and record service requests for residents. Disburse requests to maintenance supervisors
• Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
• Maintains a close and highly responsive relationship to the day-to-day activities of the supervisor and staff
• Reconciles service hours on Yardi
• Ensure work area cleanliness and organization
• Wear the prescribed uniform at all times during work hours
• Promote and practice incident-injury free (IIF) and sustainability
• Adhere to company policies and procedures
• Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1 to 3 year(s) trade experience, formal, apprentice, or work related training. Multi-family community leasing experience preferred.
• Ability to work well with others and promote a team-work environment
• Must be able to read and write English.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
• Must be able to work with numbers and figures.
• Must have advanced typing, data entry and computer skills. Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) preferred. Yardi knowledge a plus.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
• Acceptable background check
• Must pass the pre – employment drug test
• Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. with Saturday hours a possibility. Position may include overtime if necessary
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.
WinnResidential - 19 months ago