Posting Job Title: COM Technical Implementation Specialist
Requisition #: 144268BR
Posting Location: Herndon, VA, US
Area of Interest: Information Technology Services
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Time Warner Cable Corporate office currently seeks an Order Coordinator for our Complex Order Management Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Represent Time Warner Cable Business Services in a professional capacity by serving as the liason between TWCBC Sales, new and existing Customers, TWCBC Technical Engineers and TWCBC order fulfillment in an effort to improve the overall order implementation process, increase customer statisfaction, and streamline the book to bill objectives. The position will work closely with the sales & operations organizations to coordinate activities.
% of time Function:
70% Responsible for accurately processing sales requests from the entire TWCBC footprint in a timely fashion. Outline of activities may include: validating sale with customer (outbound calling), expectation setting, processing necessary order information for seamless handoff to order management, project management of all orders through install and post install support, validating billing accuracy.
20% Main point of contact for customers & sales representative throughout order cycle.
5% Develops and maintains business relationships with Sales Partners & Operations to facilitate TWCBC long range business plan
5% Provide weekly & monthly specialized reports on activity. Additional administrative functions as required.
Essential Job Functions:
-Provide pre and post sale support to Account Executives & Major Account Executives within the Business Class group to serve our customers needs.
-Acts as a first point of contact for customer throughout implementation and post install cycle
-Cross reference all commercial Service Agreements with the Salesforce database for technical accuracy
-Coordinate with the customer and Account Executive/Major Account Executive to confirm work technical requirements, installation dates and meeting times to complete the work contracted.
Enters all required information in to Sales Force, and ensures all appropriate documentation is uploaded and available
-Communicate with prospective and existing customers directly to understand current voice network environment, business requirements, short- and long-term technical requirements.
-Review and verify conceptual designs for customer voice solutions and submitted by Engineering and Operations.
-Communicate technical requirements to customer, as well as customer vendor.
-Conducts customer desktop site surveys of all customer equipment as required to insure compatibility with TWCBC and successful installation of services.
-Provide post-sale documentation and support to installation and project management personnel as needed to clarify service expectations; including providing diagrams, written documentation and verbal explanation as required by local and/or regional processes and policies.
-Conduct pre-install call with customer and customer vendor to ensure Day of Install readiness and a post-install review of services and first bill.
-Input and track all Business Class sales of new services, upgrades, installations and other special requests into the Salesforce CRM
-Submits completed request to the appropriate individual/department for completion in support of the order processing.
-Project Manage order from contract signature to ensure orders accuracy, completeness and timely install
-Notify AE's and other appropriate team members of all order activities including, Order Dates, completions, cancellations & not-dones.
-Assist Customer Care with concerned customers, regarding issues such as, Billing, Install issues, & service issues.
-Support and assist the commercial Collections team, as needed, with all collection issues relating to Business Class services.
-Maintain absolute confidentiality of all customer records, transactions and communications related to their account or activities performed by the company in the normal course of supporting and servicing their account.
- Experience in Voice service sales support and industry network technolgies is required.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, organizational, and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of general industry networking technologies such as TCP/IP, IP VPN, MPLS, VPLS, Ethernet, VoIP, SONET, DWDM
- Familiar with various networking fundamentals related to routers, switches, LAN, MAN, WAN, DS3, OC-x, CSU/DSU and other CPE
- Consultative approach to providing customer solutions and design with strong knowledge of converged multimedia applications
- Extensive voice networking experience with emphasis on VoIP, signaling protocols and PBX
- Telecommunications (technical or project management experience with PRI/SONET/ETHERNET/VoIP/SIP)
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations such as projections, budgets, and business plans.
- Ability to use personal computer and industry standard software programs to include Windows 98, NT and/or 2000, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Ability to learn new systems and software programs
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures and industry regulations.
- Awareness and experience in the CSG billing system, CoseTabs and/or Salesforce beneficial.
Education and Experience:
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or three months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yes Travel 5 %
No Supervisory responsibilities with this position.
Finally, Time Warner Cable offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a pension plan. Qualified candidates should apply online at www.timewarnercabl
FCC Unit_TWC: HQ452
Controlling Establishment ID: 00236 - Herndon 13820 Sunrise Valley
Time Warner Cable - 2 years ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...