Provides full service to Commercial Loan Officers companywide, through analyzing moderate to complex commercial loan requests, identifying strengths and weaknesses, providing recommendations, and noting any deviations from the Commercial Loan Policy as appropriate. This is an intermediate-level position and will assist with review of Commercial Credit Analyst work as needed.
- 4-Year College Degree in a business related field- preferably finance (two semesters of accounting required)
- 2-5 years commercial/credit experience preferred
- Minimum of 1 year experience as Commercial/Credit Analyst I
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and shift quickly from one task to another
- Strong PC skills, including word processing and spreadsheets
- Good interpersonal skills and team oriented
- Strong problem solving skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend and regularly lift objects of up to 15 lbs.; use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms above shoulder height and below the waist; and talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, the ability to adjust focus; and the ability to utilize computers and focus on computer monitors for extended periods of time
For banking in the Deep South, try MidSouth. MidSouth Bancorp is the holding company for MidSouth Bank, which operates some 40 branches in...