WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
An exciting permanent position has arisen for a Communications Coordinator to join the Corporate Communications & Design Services division in California.
The Coordinator will report directly to the Head of Entertainment Relations and will be responsible for coordinating and supporting media and event strategies for communications and entertainment projects to promote the SWAROVSKI, ATELIER SWAROVSKI, SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL PALACE, SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS, SWAROVSKI FOUNDATION, SWAROVSKI ENTERTAINMENT (SEL) projects/brands as it relates to corporate communications and designer relations projects (CC&DS). Primary focus will be a strong emphasis on publicity and media for all CC&DS segments to promote brand awareness.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Management of agency relationship including. logging of scripts, coordinating agency meetings, tracking interview and sponsorship requests
· Implementation of media/event strategy created by CC&DS and SEL for communication projects such as designer sponsorships, event sponsorships and traveling fashion/design/jewelry collections including: the planning, coordination and synchronization of logistics and public relation activities
· Developing event/media proposals for assigned communication projects and a corresponding itemized budget for approval of Manager
· Preparation and distribution of press materials via the PR agency or directly to various media representatives to generate publicity for Swarovski, the products, events, activities and core messages
· Product presentation to accounts/designers/stylists
Support & Tracking
· All aspects of SCUL communications including media, designer and industry relations, and strategic special events
· Invoicing for select projects including tracking and logging budgets figures
· Coordination of designer sponsorships including input and tracking of product orders
· Potential projects for SEL and identify new opportunities
· Collect data and prepare analysis of ROI, and recaps that document the events for programs and activities completed, for presentation to Manager
· Develop, maintain and build direct editor, direct costume designer contacts, blogger, PR and stylist contacts and maintain up to date database
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual who can work as part of a small team with can-do spirit to assist other team members where necessary to achieve the collective end goals. Preferred experience working within the entertainment industry including basic knowledge of agency culture, production process, film development etc. Should have an interest in fashion, accessories, design, art and charity industries.
Educational requirements: Bachelors Degree or equivalent years of experience
Experience- 2-4 years of relevant experience
Language skills: English
- Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on xing
Share on linkedin
More Sharing Services
Swarovski - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Swarovski delivers a diverse portfolio of unmatched quality, craftsmanship, and creativity that goes beyond the manufacturing of crystal....