Provide well-executed communications products and services based on defined communications objectivesto support Group, Corporate, or Divisional goals and initiatives.
Provide consultative services, advise ongood communication practices, and propose pragmatic solutions to meet Corporate communications goals and build client engagement.
Manage client focused events featuring Munich Re America and Munich Re experts.
Ensure accuracy and consistency of corporate messages to clients and external entities keeping audiences well informed of Group/Company core messages.
- Analyze clients information needs and independently develop strategies (unique to that client or goup) to address those needs using targeted, cost effective multimedia resources.
- Regularly provide consultation to corporate leaders and Client Executives/Client Managers to ensure frequent, consistent and coordinated use/implementation of “brand” messages and Group/Corporate core messages.
- Manage communications projects and campaigns, using various media to achieve goals.
- Manage web-based seminars, direct activities of team members in developing (event) program materials, and manage event operations.
- Create presentations for MRAm leaders (CEO, COO, SBU HEADS) to present at industry conferences, client meetings and seminars (as invited speaker). Requires audience analysis, independent research of topic, presentation development, design and review.
- Manage the creation of marketing materials such as brochures, newsletters and fact sheets targeted to clients or prospects. Writing/editing content performed.
- Develop content and provide consultation for Company-wide (NA) communication events.
- Develop articles and correspondance targeted to clients and draft press releases for media.
- Provide support for video production operations and co-develop plans for upgrades to exisiting technology infrastructure.
- Provide consultation on internal employee communications.
- 5 to 10 years corporate communications experience.
- Excellent communications- writing and verbal - skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively to corporate leaders, middle management, team members and partners and lead discussions to develop project objectives.
- HTML, graphics and other internet/intranet maintenance skills.
- Knowledge of MRAm,Munich Re, its products and services.
- Proficient use of multimedia tools and technology (video, audio, web, other electronic media).
- Creativity and ability to think proactively.