Keiser University is a regionally accredited, private, career university that provides educational programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels for a diverse student body. The main campus is located in Fort Lauderdale with campuses located throughout the State of Florida and internationally. Through quality teaching, the University is committed to provide all students with opportunities to develop the knowledge, understanding, and skills necessary for successful employment. Committed to a students first philosophy, Keiser University prepares graduates for careers in business, criminal justice, health care, technology, hospitality, education and career-focused general studies.
Inherent in our Mission is service to the community. This service includes community partnerships, involvement with various constituencies and various continuing education programs.
The Community Relations Coordinator is responsible for promoting Keiser University in the community as well as focus on area high schools.
The Community Relations Coordinator's objective is to book and conduct in class presentations, attend college and career fairs as well as attend community events. Community Relations Coordinators accomplish this through:
- Advising prospective students regarding Keiser Universitys programs, policies, and procedures.
- Plans and implements student recruitment strategies, programs and related activities; manages and conducts recruitment efforts for an assigned geographic area.
- Develops relationships within the community in order to increase the Keiser Universitys visibility within the community.
The Community Relations Coordinator must have at least a Bachelors degree and experience in customer service or career counseling is preferred.
Community Relations Coordinators must also have:
This is a full time position that requires day, evening and weekend availability and will require traveling to local high schools, career fairs, and community events.
- Great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Great presentation skills
- High energy and enthusiasm
- The ability to multi-task
- Good time management skills
- Positive attitude
Only online applications will be accepted. It is not necessary to contact the campus. No phone calls or agency calls please.
Thank you for your interest in our school system. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Keiser University - 4 months ago
Keiser University is a regionally accredited, private, career university offering master's, bachelor's and associate degrees. Keiser...