The Compensation Analyst will provide analytical and administrative support to the Compensation Department.
• Works with Manager, Compensation on the design, analysis, and implementation of new compensation programs.
• Prepares salary benchmarking and reviews/updates salary structure.
• Provides statistical validation of job analysis through the analysis of salary surveys and other compensation studies involving fixed and variable remuneration.
• Identifies trends in compensation data and makes recommendations to Manager, Compensation.
• Prepares special reports and analyses to monitor compensation levels, grades, ranges, etc.
• Prepares and revises job descriptions and conducts job analyses for positions throughout the organization.
• Assists in reviewing exempt and non-exempt status for all positions, ensuring compliance with the FLSA.
• Creates Job s and manages the Job repository on the company intranet system.
• Updates all compensation forms.
• Reviews and coordinates the payment of bonuses.
• Creates and updates new hire offer letters and compensation modification letters.
• Assists in the review of variable compensation plans.
• Assists in the participation of salary surveys.
• Updates compensation policies and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline; equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3-5 years of HR, Finance or Accounting experience relevant to the position.
• Salary and job analysis, HR policies and procedures related to compensation and FLSA status evaluation, quality service fundamentals, MS Office Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Access, internet explorer, company’s intranet system, corporate policies and procedures. Must have advanced Excel knowledge.
• Detailed-oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to think strategically and analyze information timely and accurately, strong interpersonal communication skills to deal effectively with all levels of the organization.
Bluegreen Vacations - 22 months ago
Founded in 1966, Bluegreen has always provided opportunities for busy families to slow down, relax and share time together.