Koch Specialty Plant Services, Inc. (KSPS) is a world leader for providing tower, vessel, and mass transfer equipment services to the refining and chemical industry. We attained this leadership position by applying Market-Based Management®|
, our uniqe business philosophy that combines core values with a focused business approach. Integrity, compliance and customer focus are paramount to our success and KSPS' industry leading position as a specialty tower, vessel and mass transfer internals service provider has been solidified in the market place because, quite simply, ''we do what we say we can do''.
There are many ways to define value. For KSPS, meeting our commitments and exceeding customer expectations are key measures when it comes to quantifying the true value of a deliverable. Unlike anyone else, KSPS has the ability to integrate people, experience, discipline, knowledge, and our unique market-based management business philosophy to deliver the best value proposition in the industry.
Koch Speciality Plant Services has openings for Construction Engineering Interns beginning Summer 2013.
Brief Summary of Duties
- Develop, plan and assist with management and implementation of activities on complex projects and programs for customers.
- Develop project progress status reports and schedules.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Perform administrative duties as needed.
- Proficient in MicroSoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines.
- Highly motivated, organized, reliable and detail oriented.
- Capable of multi-tasking efficiently.
- Quick learner and not afraid to work with new computer based programs and databases.
- Understand construction schedules prepared in various formats including Microsoft Project and Primavera.
- Welding knowledge considered a strong asset.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
Required Work Experience, Skills and Education
Preferred Work Experience, Skills and Education
- Must be currently enrolled at a 4 year accredited College or University, having completed sophmore year
- GPA must be 3.0 or above
- Candidate of choice should be pursing degree in Construction Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering or a related degree.
- Be willing to fully participate in job assignments both at project site and office environment.
- Welding knowledge considered a strong asset
Physical Demands-Unusual Work Conditions
- Performing the intern duties of this job, the employee will regularly stand, walk and bend on the worksite assigned.
- Employees assigned to this position must be able to lift and/or move up to 75 lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Koch Specialty Plant Services
Koch Industries, Inc. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Koch (pronounced "coke") Industries is the real thing, one of the largest (if not the largest) private companies in the US....