- Supervise contractors engaged in I&R and prefield functions for Prism, HSI, and POTS.
- Design and implement quality assurance program.
- Manage day to day workload across a metropolitan area.
- Interface with local management to insure completion daily workload.
- Customer service focused. Interface with customer to solve their issues.
- Implement strategies and plans as required achieving established Region objectives.
- Prepare plans and specifications to provide high quality service within established time frames and to meet defined financial criteria.
- Supervise construction and installation activities to provide efficient operations and quality service in a timely manner.
- Participate in the process of negotiating and or bidding of projects with vendors and contractors for the construction and/or installation of plant facilities.
- Provide supervision to technicians on designs and plans to evaluate and implement new services, technologies, and products within established standards.
- Provide recommendations for necessary training for contractor.
- Ensure CenturyLink System Practices are communicated and adhered to.
- Stay abreast of industry issues and technologies through continuing education and actively participate in state and local industry committees/forums.
- Supervise staff by appraising performance, training, and communicating department objectives.
- Assist in the preparation of the FEV and operating budgets for the Division Plant Facilities department.
- Prepare written and oral reports regarding contractor performance and associated objectives. Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business/Project Management or related field or the equivalent in training and experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in human resources, management, project management, or customer service.
- Possess leadership and communications skills to direct and coach employees towards departmental goals.
- Incumbent must be self-motivated.
- Must be a team player and work well across departments.
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong verbal, written and inter-personal communication skills with demonstrated ability to positively interact with company personnel from all levels of the organization, as well as, external contacts.
- Strong analytical skills Company Statement CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future. Disclaimer The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
CenturyLink is the third largest telecommunications company in the United States and is recognized as a leader in the network services...