The role of the Client Services Consultant is to act as the single point of contact for Kenexa Talent Management clients. This individual will leverage all Kenexa resources to ensure high levels of client retention and satisfaction, advise customers on industry best practices, and utilize a solutions approach to maximize the client's software and business processes. The ideal candidate will have an intimate knowledge of HR strategy, deep business acumen, and a passion for the well being of the client .
In order for Kenexa (an IBM company) to offer a wide range of opportunities to applicants, and to afford IBM flexibility in staffing across its corporate structure, your application and information may be shared across our enterprise, including with and among other IBM subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide. By submitting your application and information you acknowledge and agree that your information will be used and made available to our subsidiaries and affiliates, and that you may be interviewed by, or ultimately offered employment by, any of IBM's subsidiaries and affiliates.
We particularly encourage applications from candidates whose race, national origin, sex, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or physical disability will contribute to our diversity.
1.Provide best fit consulting, recommend process improvements, and drive solutions to client business outcomes during all phases of the client life cycles including product upgrades.
2. Assist in the development of overall client support strategy including product optimization planning, data reviews, and overall customer engagement opportunities.
3. Facilitate regular onsite and conference call meetings while managing overall client project plan and action logs.
4. Manage professional service engagements for integrations, custom reports, and customization activities working closely with internal technical teams.
5. Project manage the implementation of product add on modules .
4+ years of expertise in recruiting trends and methodology.
· Ability to work with clients in a pro-active, service oriented environment.
· Proficient organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to solve problems is a fast pace, ever-changing environment.
· Ability to pick up software applications quickly.
· Ability to travel up to 25%.
· Experience with Applicant Tracking and/or HRIS software.
· Experience with Microsoft Office Products.
· Experience with a CRM System a plus.
Kenexa - 16 months ago