You are passionate, entrepreneurial, and addicted to momentum. You enjoy delivering extreme service to clients in the form of solutions that add value to global organizations. You take initiative, work hard while maintaining a sense of humor, and make friends along the way. Does this sound like you? If you are the right individual your success is inevitable with the environment you’ll find at Kenexa. Kenexa is multiplying HR success through employee science, technology, business process and consulting to positively impact business performance, transforming the global workforce.
- Completes client backend software configurations for all Kenexa products in conjunction with the project manager
- A ssigns and manages configuration requests to back-end technical support
- Tests the functionality of applications to ensure that configured solution matches customer-defined process
- Partners with the project manager, pre sales, and configuration specialists at each implementation phase to provide product-level expertise during project implementation
- Consults with client on technology solutions that meet business requirements
Your Personal Qualities:
- 4 + years of experience with MS Project, Office, and Visio productivity management tools
- 4+ years of strong knowledge and extensive use of industry-standard project methods, tools and techniques
- 4 + years of hands-on and configuration-focused technical consultant with a mechanical mindset who relishes solving client challenges by implementing technical solutions
- Flexibly open to up to 25% domestic and/or international travel
- Fluent in oral and written English; multi-lingual a plus
- HR knowledge and experience with HRMS systems and/or ATS systems
You would provide Extreme Service to clients internally and externally. You would be accurate and consistent, deliver products and services in an efficient and timely manner, respond quickly to client needs, reach out to clients without solicitation and anticipate their challenges, and share best practices to provide them with unparalleled support.
In order for Kenexa (an IBM company) to offer a wide range of opportunities to applicants, and to afford IBM flexibility in staffing across its corporate structure, your application and information may be shared across our enterprise, including with and among other IBM subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide. By submitting your application and information you acknowledge and agree that your information will be used and made available to our subsidiaries and affiliates, and that you may be interviewed by, or ultimately offered employment by, any of IBM's subsidiaries and affiliates.
We particularly encourage applications from candidates whose race, national origin, sex, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or physical disability will contribute to our diversity.