Dynamics of the Role:
This position is responsible for managing an assigned group of customers to include requesting updates and providing high quality general client service.
The Team’s Focus
TransUnion Healthcare, one of the fastest growing verticals in a $1-billion global company.
TransUnion Healthcare, a wholly owned subsidiary of the global credit and information management company TransUnion, empowers providers and payers with Intelligence in an Instant® by providing data and analytics at the point of need. In the provider market, TransUnion offers a series of data and decisioning solutions designed to help providers and patients find financial solutions for needed care. In the payer market, TransUnion offers healthcare analytics and reporting solutions to help payers improve the overall health of their members. The implementation of these solutions is changing the way healthcare is delivered in America.
How You’ll Contribute
- Interact professionally with clients from kick off through receipt/review of contracts for new customers.
- Proactively requests contract updates from existing customers and ensures updates are allocated timely.
- Continuously adapt to changing reimbursement methods and ClearQuote system enhancements and master necessary tools to appropriately model contracts
- Comprehends and adapts fee schedules for upload into ClearQuote
- Updates payer rates based on hospital approved negotiated contracts and ensures all rates are accurate and current
- Understands products and associated access or communication software issues. May act as a liaison between the customer, internal departments, and software vendors in resolving customer issues.
- Must remain aware of regulatory responsibilities and remain current in technical areas to include Medicare and HIPAA
What You’ll Bring:
- High School Degree required.
- This incumbent must have proven background experience in a service industry, customer service skills, including strong listening skills and the ability to communicate and interact with individuals at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Typically shown through 1-2 years of entry level experience in sales support, customer service, or product support.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel. Ability to quickly learn other software. Ability to effectively handle multiple, and quickly changing priorities. Good problem solving skills. Ability to read, interprets, and understands documents such as system documents, company policies, procedures, and operational audits.
What We Offer
Committed, Responsive, Open, Thoughtful, Engaged.
Our success is rooted in a few simple values: integrity, service, reliability, and performance. These values give our customers the power to achieve their goals. We think of ourselves as a start-up company with a trusted pedigree. We pride ourselves on fostering a fun, friendly work culture that allows associates at every level the opportunity to make meaningful contributions to innovative projects – and allows them a life outside the office. Our salaries, bonuses, and benefits are highly competitive – designed to attract and retain great talent. And our engaged and accessible senior staff members pride themselves on creating opportunities for associates to collaborate, grow, and advance.
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We’re on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.
TransUnion - 30+ days ago
TransUnion helps credit scores transcend boundaries. The firm is one of the three major consumer credit reporting agencies (the others being...