The Contract Analystsupports the administration of the physician contracting function within the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System (“SCLHS”). This role is responsible for supporting the centralized physician contracting process for SCLHS by advising key stakeholders through the physician contracting process, including the appropriate process for establishing physician compensation, bonuses, terminations and full time equivalent (“FTE”) changes, contract terms and other related matters.
The Contract Analyst will assist all levels of the organization in establishing and maintaining fair market value and internal equity for physician compensation. The Contract Analyst will maintain knowledge of current market trends related to physician compensation, performance bonuses and performance evaluation criteria and advise leadership on current trends.
The Contract Analyst will have comprehensive knowledge of the rules and regulations impacting physician contracts. The Contract Analyst will work with legal services to ensure that physician transactions are documented appropriately and have the appropriate supporting documentation. This role will gather data for contracts and will review market data, identify when external fair market value assessment is needed, assist in obtaining third party fair market value assessment and other contract support documents. This will assist in maintaining the electronic contract database and ensure that contracts are executed appropriately.
- Bachelor degree in healthcare-related field or equivalent work experience (2 years work experience equals 1 year of college credit) in addition to a High School diploma.Candidates without this credential may be considered.
- A minimum of three years of healthcare related work experience, including experience in managing complex, large, multi-disciplinary projects. Experience in compiling, organizing, and analyzing data and reference materials, in support of a broad range of healthcare topics.
- Working knowledge of federal and state regulations (to include an understanding of Anti-Kickback, Stark and Civil Monetary Penalties) relating to health care transactions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Access), and demonstrated ability to use other relevant software applications to present data, information and analysis in a clear, compelling and professional manner.Strong computer data management training.
- Experience working with physician contracts in a complex organization (e.g. multiple locations and business units); working with not-for-profit and faith-based institutions.
At SCL Health System, we believe our patients deserve nothing but our very best. If excellence inspires you and belonging motivates you, we welcome you to join us.