Array Interactive is currently seeking a Contract Designer with digital agency experience. We're looking for an individual with a unique passion and desire to collaborate with a team of marketing strategists, designers and developers to create digital media and technology experiences for digital signage platforms.
We're a Digital Signage Agency located at the center of technological innovation: Silicon Valley--San Jose, California to be exact. We consult with some of the world's foremost brands (Adobe, Cisco, ExxonMobil, San Francisco Giants, U.S. Army) on digital signage strategy, content creation, and the development of custom applications and products that enable relevant audience experiences that deliver, Life--on display.
- Working under the direction of the Creative Director, responsible for client's
requirements and creative development process (timelines, deliverables, costs,
resources): create, refine and ensure efficient, high quality, timely produced
- Work closely with the production/account services team to ensure design
systems are implemented
- May work with an overseas team
Education & Training
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- 3+ years applicable work experience
- Proficiency in visual design utilizing Photoshop and Illustrator
- Creative, imaginative, and action-oriented approach to tasks
- Knowledge of software/website usability standards and conventions
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and proactive
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Team oriented
- Problem solving ability
Please send your resume and portfolio.