CONTRACT Graphic Designer
We’re looking for a master of the pixel, lover of the thin blue guide, someone who thinks in 72 pixels per inch. You must be able to prioritize at the drop of a hat. You’ve worked with images, text and logos and know they must play nice together. Process is not a dirty word to you, and finding creative inspiration is as essential as your morning coffee. You communicate like a champ, even in your sleep. This is a contract position for a two-month, full-time engagement, located in our Portland headquarters office.
- Create daily promotional touts for use on website and email, striking a balance between various companies' branding and The Clymb's brand.
- Create banner ads showcasing all that The Clymb embodies.
- Assist with online marketing materials and company presentation materials.
- Play a key part in brainstorming and ideation for new projects.
- Create miscellaneous support materials and elements for projects.
- Minimum 3 years experience utilizing Adobe Creative Suite to create web- and email-ready graphics for top creative shops and/or brands.
- Must be able to work quickly and make your own design decisions but also incorporate feedback into your designs and adapt to constantly changing schedules and deliverables.
- Experience with content management systems, work-back schedules, and anything process-related is beneficial.
- As-is expertise in photo editing, typesetting and composition. Knowledge of outdoor industry/lifestyle is a plus, as is any knowledge of print production.
The Clymb is a private retail community - connecting premium outdoor brands with passionate, influential end-users. A dedication to innovation, customer service and brand stewardship have helped us become the fastest growing e-tailer in the outdoor industry. We work hard so we can play hard and we use the gear we sell. If you're as passionate about innovation as you are the outdoors, come join us at our Portland, OR headquarters. Good Things Come to Those Who Clymb™
How to Apply:
- Attach your résumé.
- Provide a link to your portfolio.
- Tell us why you belong here.
- Provide three professional references - include in the cover letter.
- Provide salary history from three most recent jobs - include in the cover letter.
The Clymb - 11 months ago