Koch Specialty Plant Services, Inc. (KSPS) is a world leader for providing tower, vessel, and mass transfer equipment services to the refining and chemical industry. We attained this leadership position by applying Market-Based Management®|
, our uniqe business philosophy that combines core values with a focused business approach. Integrity, compliance and customer focus are paramount to our success and KSPS' industry leading position as a specialty tower, vessel and mass transfer internals service provider has been solidified in the market place because, quite simply, ''we do what we say we can do''.
There are many ways to define value. For KSPS, meeting our commitments and exceeding customer expectations are key measures when it comes to quantifying the true value of a deliverable. Unlike anyone else, KSPS has the ability to integrate people, experience, discipline, knowledge, and our unique market-based management business philosophy to deliver the best value proposition in the industry.
KSPS has an immediate opening for a Controller at our Houston, TX facility located at 12221 E Sam Houston.
Brief Summary of Duties
- Oversee all aspects of accounting, managing a staff of 4 accountants
- Work with business leaders to monitor performance, and set strategies and goals
- Responsible for maintaining strong internal control environment
- Optimize cash and working capital
- Leverage systems to improve processes
Required Work Experience, Skills and Education
Preferred Work Experience, Skills and Education
- BS in Accounting
- 7 plus years of accounting experience
- Strong, demonstrated compliance focus
- Proven, economic thinking, innovation and analysis skills
- Previous experience in construction, field service or project accounting environment
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Koch Specialty Plant Services
Koch Industries, Inc. - 24 months ago
Koch (pronounced "coke") Industries is the real thing, one of the largest (if not the largest) private companies in the US....