Super Duper is looking for an experienced COO to manage and coordinate the day-to-day
responsibilities within Accounting, HR, Operations, IT, Maintenance, Purchasing, and Customer Help, and
to support Chairman/CEO and President, as needed, to accomplish overall company goals.
- Manage all financial aspects of Super Duper, Inc and Webber Ventures, LLC, including tax filings, completed by CPA
- Manage HR functions and maintain compliance with current HR/benefits/payroll/regulatory legislation and related issues
- Manage insurance programs, including health & welfare and property & casualty lines of coverage, with assistance of broker
- Oversee operations, including Customer Help, Distribution, IT, and Maintenance departments
- Assist in managing purchasing and quality assurance of delivered final product
- Assist managing all aspects of properties owned by Webber Ventures, LLC
- Assist in reporting of sales and expense related issues
- Assist Chairman and CEO, on an as needed basis, with operational projects
If you think this job is for you, just email us at email@example.com
- Prior financial, operations, and HR experience
- Positive team oriented attitude
- Experience with MS Office and Peachtree (or similar financial software)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, advanced degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Comfortable in flexible/adaptable environment
No telephone calls please.
This will automatically disqualify you from job consideration.
Please send along your cover letter, resume, references, salary, and any other materials that you would like for us to review.
We will contact you if we decide to follow up.
Please no phone calls!
Super Duper Publications - 15 months ago