Are you an experienced Cook with a passion for serving others? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills and creativity in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
The Willows at Willard , a dynamic and innovative health campus in Willard, Ohio, is seeking a Cook to help take our dining program to the next level. Do you have a passion for food and love to please customers with your tasty meals? Do you have a servant heart and enjoy being part of a team? If so, you may be a great fit at The Willows at Willard.
Essential Responsibilities of the Cook:
Great PERKS and BENEFITS. We take care of our employees!
- Cook and prepare meals for the day
- Complete all food temps and cleaning lists
- Set up prep for next meal
- Supervise dietary aides
Trilogy has been voted a Best Places to Work in Modern Healthcare in the Nation!
- Weekly Pay!
- Gas bonus (money for gas!)
- Subsidized meals in the campus for breakfast, lunch, and dinner discounted at 50%
- Free uniform shirt or garment specific to your role
- 401K with employer matching
- Company provided Life insurance
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance offered
- Opportunity to win scholarships
- Employee disaster relief support
- Personal and professional growth -- over 100 free training courses in Computer Skills, Compliance, Clinical Skills, Alzheimer Disease, Communications, Leadership Skills and much more
- Discount rates on home and auto insurance
- Cell phone discounts
- Employee Assistance Program that provides professional counseling with licensed counselors to help you cope during tough times
- And much much more
Apply today at:
The Willows at Willard
1050 Neal Zick Road
Willard, OH 44890
Equal Opportunity Employer
"Compassionately Committed to Excellence in Customer Service!"
This position requires:
High School Diploma or equivalent
Strong Culinary background / formal training
Must be a scratch cook
Two years experience as a chef/cook
Must be knowledgeable in food sanitation guidelines
Ability to operate kitchen equipment as needed
Ability to serve food and beverage in a dining room setting
Long-Term Care and Restaurant type setting a plus
Trilogy Health Services, LLC - 2 years ago
Founded December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service-focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare...