Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL)
is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle
products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more
than 44 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been
consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and
Purpose and Scope : Provides effective management of all Womenswear samples, from the inception of the buy through the entire creative process, to the products publication on web. Directs and coordinates activities to ensure sample timeliness, accountability and trafficking to the appropriate destinations.
- Responsible for maintaining an organized and efficient sample storage system.
- Communicate with vendors on a regular basis to ensure timely receipt of appropriate samples.
- Establish effective relationships with PRL Departments and Licensees in order to procure samples as necessary.
- Receive, log and tag samples; m aintain packing slips for invoice reconciliation.
- Ensure sample accuracy and timeliness.
- Provide verbal and written sample status updates as directed.
- Work with Merchandising Team and vendors to develop creative solutions to problems or issues surrounding samples.
- Assist Sales Directors with assigned projects (Dot Com shoots, check post-market orders and in-store events).
- Archive samples post market.
- Coordinate logistics of photo shoots for all major accounts and alert Sales Directors to avoid conflicts/issues.
- Partner with other Polo divisions on sample requests (Divisions: PR, Production, Celebrity Dressing, Creative Services, Polo Retail, Advertising and Design).
- Ensure timely delivery of all samples and accessories to the studios; reconcile their return.
- Ensure that borrowed samples are turned to their source in a timely manner.
- Assist Executive Assistant with pre/post market set up during each seasonal line opening for both brands and collaborate in preparation for seasonal Collection Carnet.
- Work closely with Customer Service to track personal orders.
- Track shipment for each personal order.
Job Requirements :
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) from four-year College or university; or work related experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organization and problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Team player, ability to work late and/or weekends as necessary (rare).
- Computer/technology literate, proficiencies in MS Excel essential.
Ralph Lauren Digital - 21 months ago