Respect. Recognition. Rewards.
Discover a whole new experience at Summit Medical Group. With an 80+ year history of unparalleled quality care and patient satisfaction, our team of professionals enjoy a wide range of career opportunities, and an environment where they are respected, recognized and rewarded each and every day.
CORPORATE HEALTH REPRESENTATIVE
Corporate Health Department
Reporting to the Manager, Corporate & Occupational Health, you will act as an ambassador for the organization and play an integral role in meeting, greeting, escorting and scheduling Corporate Executive appointments, while acting as a patient navigator for our Women’s Select Service, and performing a variety of administrative functions associated with the Corporate Health and Employee Health Departments.
Responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling/rescheduling patient appointments
- Processing of intake documents for Executive / Corporate Health Programs
- Posting charges for services in electronic practice management / billing system
- Invoice generation and mailing to Corporate Health clients.
- Maintaining accurate records for Executive / Corporate Health Services
- Answering phones, directing calls appropriately
- Obtaining, verifying and updating patient information
- Acting as a patient advocate to resolve problems/issues
- Greeting patients/executives and escorting them throughout facility
- Generation / reconciliation of monthly reports for services provided
- Handling other related functions as needed
To qualify, you must have a High School Diploma (Vocational/Technical school Degree preferred), along with 2+ years experience in a customer focused and administrative role. Superior oral/written communication, organizational, customer service, multi-tasking and PC (MS Office) skills will be expected, as will the ability to work independently and effectively resolve problems. Valid Driver’s License is also required.
-Knowledge of insurance plans, pre-certification process, billing, etc.
Summit Medical Group offers a competitive salary, state-of-the-art environment, and a comprehensive benefits package. For immediate consideration, please submit resume and salary history.
Summit Medical Group is a smoke-free environment. EOE M/F/D/V