DOLLAR TREE IS A: |
Discover for yourself how far this DOLLAR can take you!
- Priceless Experience: A career with Dollar Tree also comes with a lot of variety. It's a fun career that allows you to wear a different hat every day.
- Big Company With Big Ideas: We are a Fortune 500 company and the nation's leading operator of single price point dollar stores with more than 4,300 locations in 48 US states and 5 Canadian Provinces, a $6.63 billion corporate owned chain.
- Valuable Partner: We're all on the same team at Dollar Tree. We're about people treating each other with respect, camaraderie and a sense of joint purpose.
- Career Growth Opportunity: If you have the drive and energy, a career with Dollar Tree can take you just about anywhere you want to go.
- Place We Can All Profit: Why not have your cake and eat it too? Work for a great company and in return get a great benefits package that shows our appreciation.
Due to continued growth, we have an immediate need for a talented and experienced Corporate Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team!
The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for developing, influencing and executing innovative talent acquisition strategies that will attract highly qualified candidates. In addition, this position is responsible for ensuring the successful execution of the hiring process and creating a positive candidate and hiring manager experience at all times.
Required Skills & Experience
- A sourcing guru experienced at sourcing passive and active candidates and converting them to outstanding hires
- Ability to manage the search process from initialization through on boarding
- Partner with hiring managers to define and develop position specific talent acquisition strategies, planning, and selection of hires
- Handle, prioritize, and fill a high volume of requisitions.
- Identify passive and active talent through creative and cutting edge sourcing techniques.
- Through sourcing and networking identify talent and successfully attract candidates to Dollar Trees opportunities
- Work with the Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers to understand strategic business objectives and support strategies to meet current and future staffing needs
- Provide advice and coaching to hiring leaders throughout the talent acquisition process.
- Continuously seek out innovative search strategies and keep current on industry trends.
- Experienced. Adept, and comfortable with using Talent Acquisition technology and systems to drive search processes
- Bachelors degree
- Proven track records of success in a corporate recruiting environment. (7+ years of recruiting experience)
- Strong business acumen, excellent retail or related service industry knowledge, and superior communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience handling a large requisition load including multiple functional areas
- Experience in a high volume recruiting environment
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for positions at all levels, from intern to Executive
- Exceptional expertise sourcing passive and active talent using internet sourcing, social media and other nontraditional techniques
Dollar Tree is an equal opportunity employer.
Dollar Tree - 5 months ago
Dollar Tree, headquartered in Chesapeake, VA, operates 4,351 stores across the 48 US states and 5 Canadian Provinces. Dollar Tree, Deal$,...