JANUS et Cie®, THE DESIGN-FOCUSED LEADER IN THE FURNITURE INDUSTRY IS SEEKING A CORPORATE RECRUITER.
For more than 30 years JANUS et Cie has offered sophisticated, high-end indoor and outdoor furnishings and is growing in all major locations throughout the United States, catering to multiple market sectors. The company, recently honored with the prestigious Women’s Business Enterprise certification, as well as a multiple-schedule Contractor award for the General Services Administration (GSA), has built a solid reputation by presenting world-class products, marketing programs and brand recognition with exemplary service. The sales team, partnered with its back up sales support, is peerless and top of class in the industry.
General Purpose of the Job:
We are seeking a resourceful and enthusiastic Corporate Recruiter to proactively recruit talented people to join our already dynamic team.
In this role you will utilize your broad-based recruitment, human resources and business experience to develop sourcing and recruiting strategies to create a pipeline of experienced professionals for current and future opportunities. You will screen, interview, follow-up and facilitate other aspects of the pre-employment process. The Corporate Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
Responsibilities and Objectives:
Under the direction of the Vice President of Human Resources and based in Santa Fe Springs, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Travel to current and future showroom locations to attract and meet new candidates across the nation
• Create and place creative and attractive job advertisements
• Source and Phone Interview passive and active candidates to determine eligibility to be
moved to next level
• Conduct reference checks, manage background check process and all candidate relations during the interview process
• Recommend offer details and administer creation of offer letter within budgetary guidelines
• Manage all Staffing vendor relationships
• Track and report on success of recruiting efforts including time to fill, cost to fill and make recommendation for streamlining of process and improvement within recruiting
• Recruit while under strict deadlines; maintain working knowledge of Federal employment law
• Qualifications include a BA/BS in Human Resources or related area; and at least 5 years experience with temporary and direct hire recruiting at all levels of positions using various methods to attract top talent.
• Strong organization and communication skills are also required.
• Must be able to multi-task and successfully handle a large volume of assignments.
• Must be able to travel at least 25% of the year.
• Competitive Salary with Base + Bonus Potential
• Medical. Dental and Vision and Life Insurance
• 401(k) and Profit Sharing
• Paid Vacation
Seriously qualified candidates for this career position in an important growth oriented stable company, recognized for quality and brand leadership in multiple sectors of the furniture industry including: residential hospitality, corporate, site and retail, who can seriously contribute to its success, may email resume, cover letter, references and earnings history to Marlo Smith, VP of Human Resources at: email@example.com or fax to 562-262-2844.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Visit our website at www.janusetcie.com .
No phone calls please.
JANUS et Cie is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
An industry leader for more than 35 years, JANUS et Cie serves residential, contract, and hospitality clients with a dedicated focus on...