Description/Job Summary The Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for performing full lifecycle recruiting and maintaining excellent relationships with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at large. This position is responsible for the development of local and national
recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources, as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Corporate Recruitier is responsible for managing the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative
components involved in full lifecycle recruiting.
1. Stays informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices so as to plan the delivery of solutions, improve business processes, and provide subject matter expertise in the area of
2. Develops and maintains strong working relationships with client group, HR field personnel, vendors, community organizations and other team members; participate in career fairs. Develops an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate
hire as succession planning needs dictate. Develops and maintains a network of industry contacts to help identify and source qualified employees.
3. Visits all hiring-manager departments to develop a thorough understanding of the department culture in order to help candidates fully understand the opportunity.
4. Reviews resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements. Prescreens candidates. Creates and presents prescreening questions to hiring managers for collaboration and approval.
5. Interviews all candidates presented for detailed interviewing by hiring managers, including the use of face-to-face behavioral-based interviewing methodologies. Manages the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers
including all necessary communications and follow up with both the candidate and hiring managers.
6. Performs detailed reference checking and/or background analysis on selected candidates and review results with hiring managers. Extends all offers of employment to selected candidates with coordination of the Hiring Manager, HR Manager, and Compensation
Manager, all within the established guidelines.
7. Maintains accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activiities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required, using available tools such as ATS and HRMS.
Required Experience BS degree or equivalent related work experience in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field plus 5 years of professional level recruiting experience for exempt level employees within a manufacturing and/or Corporate environment. Specialized
or technical knowldge, credentials or licensing required for the position include: Professional competence in HR body of knowledge to include management practices & policies, employment law, staffing, salary administration, EEO/AAP. Track record of success
in assisting in the development of a centralized recruiting activity. Ability to collaborate at all levels of management at both corporate and field locations. Solid working knowledge of social media and web-recruiting techniques to drive talent pipelines.
Preferred Experience One to three years experience as a HR Generalist
Knowledge of BalanceTrak or other electronic applicant tracking system.
Knowledge of food production industry preferred.
BS degree or equivalent related work experience in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field preferred.
5 years of professional level recruiting experience for exempt level employees within a manufacturing and/or Corporate environment preferred.
Working knowledge of social media and web-recruiting techniques to drive talent pipelines preferred
Details Perdue family of companies is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Perdue Farms, Inc. - 21 months ago
Chickens are always on the menu at this company. Perdue Incorporated is one of the largest poultry (chicken and turkey) producers in the US....