This position supports the mission of the Swarovski Corporate Responsibility Function. The successful candidate will have an exciting opportunity to work on a variety of projects spanning company’s diverse operations managed from New York, USA office.
- Execute global CR strategy for operations managed from Swarovski New York Office.
- Work with relevant business partners to support implementation of CR projects for Americas operations including for Corporate Communications &Design Services, Consumer Goods Business, Elements and Lighting Businesses.
- Provide expertise and support in assessing environmental impact of regional operations from lighting production to office management, logistics as well as store operations
- Work to integrate Corporate Responsibility program awareness into lighting production & sourcing and logistics processes, to include training, reporting and other internal initiatives
- Work with relevant business units to implement audit processes, including scheduling, scoring and ranking and remediation procedures
- Partner with relevant functional areas on issues management, crises remediation.
- Partner with regional HR to support employee engagement activities to achieve our goal of becoming the most attractive employer
- Partner with Foundation and regional business units to create and execute community development programs aligned with global giving mission while supporting business in gaining visibility and recognition by the consumers
- Support internal and external Corporate Responsibility reporting initiatives, updates and ongoing management
- Work with CR team to enhance and evolve global CR program (including, but not limited to, strategy, policy, procedures, IT systems, etc.) to drive measurable improvements on the ground as well as process efficiency and effectiveness
Bachelors degree and Advanced degree in a related field required
Proven extensive relevant experience in Corporate Responsibility
English skills, other languages are an advantage
Significant experience with environmental impact assessments of business operations
Familiarity with key NGO programs and standards
Experience in dealing with charities based in Americas
Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well with all business partners
Proficient in Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Willingness to travel
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on xing
Share on linkedin
More Sharing Services
Swarovski delivers a diverse portfolio of unmatched quality, craftsmanship, and creativity that goes beyond the manufacturing of crystal....