MISTRAS Group Inc. is seeking an Engineering Professional with strong refining or petrochemical plant industry experience in Materials and Corrosion to join our Asset Integrity Management Services division in Houston, Texas.
Duties for this position will include performing the following:
- Pressure Equipment Damage Assessments
- Process unit systemization and circuitization
- Materials and Corrosion Engineering Support
- Risk Based Inspection assessments
- Willing to travel 20%
By utilizing a combination of traditional and advanced NDE services, along with engineered inspection methodologies, asset integrity evaluations and PCMS mechanical integrity software, MISTRAS Group, Inc. has become the fastest growing NDE services company in the country. We offer a challenging work environment and a competitive wage, as well as full company benefits including a 401(k) retirement program, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Come join the winning team at MISTRAS Group, Inc!
Education: - B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Engineering, Metallurgy or chemical engineering
Experience: - 3+ years of relevant engineering experience in the refining/petrochemical industries
- Drawing interpretation in various forms
- Pressure equipment inspection background is an advantage
- Knowledge of API 510, 570, 571, 579, 580, 581, 650 and 653 is an advantage
- Knowledge of ASME VIII Div. 1 & 2, and ASME B31 codes is an advantage
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access etc.)
- Working knowledge of RBI software (PCMS, Capstone, API RBI, Tischuk, S-RBI) is an advantage
MISTRAS Group, Inc. - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard
Mistras Group, Inc. (Mistras) is a global provider of technology-enabled, non-destructive testing (NDT) solutions used to evaluate the...