Provide pick up and delivery for specimens, supplies and reports.
- Daily operation of company owned vehicles and equipment in a stressful driving environment
- Working indoors and outdoors in varying weather conditions
- Specimen/client supply pick-up and delivery service
- Public contact and appropriate representation of PAML
- Consistent lifting of paper and supplies with weights up to 45lbs
- STAT pick-up and delivery service as needed; Assist others in completing client pick-up responsibilities
- Assist others in completing client pickup repsonsibilities
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good public relations skills
- Must be detail oriented and a team player
- Age 21 years or older
- Valid driver's license, good driving record, no violations in the past year, no more than two moving violations in the past 36 months, no history of felony motor vehicle convictions, no history of DUI convictions or diversions, zero at-fault accidents in the past 36 months, able to drive manual shift vehicle.
- Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
- Good stamina - ability to lift bulky containers up to 45 pounds, excessive driving, walking and climbing stairwells
- Must be self motivated and responsible, ability to work with minimal supervision (organize time and responsibilities independently)
- Must have basic understanding of computers and the ability to prioritize work volumes.
- Must be able to learn new skills quickly.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to provide emergency support to other staff members if needed.
- Must be detail oriented and a team player.
- Knowledge of demographic area.
Preferred education, skills or experience
- Previous experience in the reference laboratory industry including courier functions.
Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories (PAML) is heading for the high road as a leading independent laboratory services provider in the...