This position is responsible for receiving C2 faxes from server, naming, numbering, filing them, and then moving them to E-Pharmacy folders. This position is also responsible for making courtesy calls to physicians and facilities to inform them of the status of a prescription, or to clarify any details of the order.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Education and Experience
- Make acquisition calls: calling the facilities to inform them that there is no valid prescription on hand and letting them know that a fax will be sent to the physician to acquire one. This happens three times a day, and each time coincides with the time the report was ran.
- Run reports and search files to see what C-II orders have been put on hold and why the Releasing Pharmacist has not released them.
- Name files after they have been received electronically by MPS fax server:
- View prescription information.
- Name the file according to the patient’s personal and prescription information.
- Save the file in its appropriate folder to make it easy for the Releasing Pharmacist to locate prescriptions when releasing orders.
- Make cases on calls made using the CRM software system: every time a call is made to a facility the name of the resident, who the Imagining Clerk spoke with, what was said, and the name of the facility is put into CRM for documentation purposes.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills needed
- Knowledge of medication terminology
- Strong attention to detail is needed
- Must be reliable
Millennium Pharmacy Systems - 14 months ago