Intacct strives to help small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms improve company performance and make finance more productive by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA Business Solutions and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive Software as a Service financial management system to our more than 30,000 customers across more than 4,000 companies. As a leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Imagine what it would be like to have a successful career at Intacct - working with top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct is the business solution and is the future. If you would like to be a part of our success, please apply for this opportunity.
The CPA Programs Leader will have the exciting role of working with our distribution partner, CPA2Biz in recruiting new CPA/BPO Channel Partners and help these partners effectively sell Intacct to their clients.
- Responsible for communication and leadership of our CPA/BPO channel partners
- Support CPA2Biz and Intacct by presenting, evangelizing at tradeshows and regional marketing events – requires some travel
- Have responsibility for the relationship with CPA2Biz VP of sales and setting goals and objectives
- Developing criteria and reporting on BPO partner performance to Intacct Executives
- Liaison with cross functional Intacct teams with respect to BPO issues (new product releases, training, support, demos)
- Provide best practices including practice building, sales, marketing training and consulting advice on how to grow a BPO practice to our CPA/BPO partners in gaining firm wide adoption of Intacct
- Be able to competently present the complete Intacct value proposition via customer meetings, telephone, internet and webinars
- Keep abreast of the competition in order to position Intacct products as the customer solution Maintain knowledge of current products and pricing appropriate to closing sales
- QuickBooks certification or other experience
- BA/BS from an accredited 4 year university with a preference for Finance/Accounting focus
- 10+ years related business experience, preferably in business or accounting related fields
- Drive, energy, enthusiasm, and strong work ethic
- High business acumen is a must as is successful and proven track record in performance in leveraged sales
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution
- Ability to manage and articulate complex processes
- Strong relationship building skills and overall comprehension of sales cycle
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Knowledge of Financial Applications and complimentary solutions
- Keen understanding of consultative solution selling skills and knowledge of the service industry.
- Business development, account management and business planning skills
San Jose, CA
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Intacct - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard