Hours: Per Diem; Monday - Friday; TBD
Location: The Polyclinic Madison Center
Provides temporary continuous process improvement assistance.
- Gather and analyze data related to CPI event including time studies and observations.
- Collate and type flip charts during CPI event and condense into presentation format.
- Maintain accurate records, including participant lists, and event follow up items.
- Collects and analyzes data to support projects being considered or underway.
- Other CPI related duties as assigned.
A Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree preferred. Knowledge of continuous process improvement or Lean. Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint.