• As requested by product line managers or the new product manager, develop product language for all product lines of Chubb Personal Insurance ensuring that the integrity of our product design and quality of language is upheld with all changes. New product language could include updating existing products for cost containment or enhancements, or the development of new products.
• Develop text changes to rate/rule manuals, forms, and communications for revisions of all products in assigned jurisdictions. Examples include Panorama manuals, compliance notices or selection/rejection forms and policyholder communications.
• Work collaboratively with CPI product line managers, regional product managers, the New Product Manager, Marketing, General Counsel, and Claims on product changes and new products to align with our underwriting attitudes, positions and strategic plan, integrating needs and expectations of underwriters, agents, customer service and claims.
• Collaboratively review new product text drafts with General Counsel, Claims, new product manager and product line managers, coordinating their approval of the insuring concepts and the contractual language.
• Assist in the education of other product development analysts on new and revised products as the subject matter expert.
• Design compliance policy text, forms and rule changes to comply with legislative changes.
• Assist or direct State Filings in answering any questions from State Insurance Departments on our filings. If necessary, make amendments to our filings subject to approval from product line managers, the new product manager if applicable, General Counsel and Claims.
• Create with marketing and General Counsel any policyholder and/or producer communications to announce contractual changes.
• Collaboratively work with other members of the CPI Business Resource Group and Information Technology to achieve successful implementations.
• Masterpiece product knowledge, including specific coverage knowledge and application of rating rules.
• Demonstrated professional writing skills – a writing sample is required.
• Ability to interact and collaborate with all levels of business partners.
• Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Suite.
• Ability to work on multiple projects meeting various deadlines.
• Flexibility, can adapt to change on projects immediately.
• Good listening skills to understand the business need or request. Ability to ask probing questions of individuals at all levels to gain an understanding.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven ability in prioritization, organization and attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and effectively in a team environment.
• Basic understanding of internal and external customer needs and expectations including underwriters, customer service, agents and claims.
• Knowledge of other CPI products such as Yacht, Flood and Group Excess Liability, although not required, is helpful.
• Knowledge of ISO personal insurance products and other industry products, although not required, is helpful.
Chubb Group - 13 months ago