Integrity has the need for Junior level program analysts with experience in Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) ) for a DHS client in the VA/DC Metro area.
The CPIC Consultant supports an organization’s business cases and portfolio, by providing high quality, timely consulting services used to demonstrate the value of investments and support decision making. A successful candidate is responsible for contributing to the development and maintenance of the business case, and providing analyses and advice used to inform overall portfolio strategy.
- Supporting Capital Planning and OMB 300 Business Case tasks for clients
- Assisting in project planning and control processes
- Participating in the development of task deliverables
- Working as part of a team (e.g., Integrated Product Team (IPT)) or independently to complete tasks
- Experience with portfolio management practices and systems engineering life cycle (SELC) practices and agency reporting processes and tools (e.g., nPRS, IMS)
- Reviewing business cases based on OMB scoring criteria
- Meeting with project managers and business case drafters to discuss strategies for improving business cases
- Supporting project managers by responding to questions regarding CPIC and Federal, and agency budgeting policies and is familiar with agency financial management processes and plans (e.g., planning, programming, budgeting and execution system (PPBE), Capital Investment Plans (CIP)
National Contract Management Association - 14 months ago