A Java/CQ5 Developer to work closelywith development, engineering, architecture, netw|
ork, and other IT members to
analyze, design, code and test java web applications for an Adobe CQ5
The right individual for this role will
be motivated, energetic, and someone who takes initiative. We are looking for someone who enjoys finding
solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes
extreme pride in their work. If you
thrive by working side by side with one of the most experienced and
professional teams in the industry while leading your solutions to successful
completion, consider this opportunity as the next level in your professional
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Analyze,design, code and test java web applications for an Adobe CQ5 implementation
using Eclipse and / or Adobe CQ5 CRXDE developer workbench.
- Use jQuery, JSON and other toolkits.
- Work with CQ5's Java Content Repository (JCR), integrated CQ5 with SharePoint, email
system, LDAP / SSO.
- Implement SEO best practices in JSP templates; implement Site catalyst web analytics tagging
per business requirements.
- Proficiency with Java, Adobe CQ5, jQuery, JSON, Java Content Repository (JCR) and Eclipse
- Experience with Day Software
- Java Web Services and Java Web Development experience required