CQ5 Technology Specialist
Account / Project Work
• Day to day production
• Coordinates specific tasks for Specialist
• Can perform lead roles for projects in area of expertise.
• Lead a team of developers in analyzing, defining and documenting the technical requirements for web based applications.
• Review project requirements and provide accurate work estimates.
• Work closely with business process owners to identify business requirements, processes and build solutions to support process attainment.
• Understanding of software development best practices
• Advanced knowledge of CQ5 for development
• Strong knowledge and experience with JavaServer Pages (JSP)
• Advanced knowledge of Java
• Knowledge in .NET is a plus
• Ability to work collaboratively within a creative, fun team, as well as work autonomously
• Knowledge of Relational Databases/SQL
• Knowledge of Performance and Load Testing Platforms
• Unit Testing
• Version Control Systems
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 2 years experience
BGT Partners - 20 months ago