Bachelor’s Degree + two (2) years of Credentialing/HR experience preferred; Associates Degree + four (4) years of Credentialing/HR experience preferred; or HS/GED + six (6) years of Credentialing/HR experience preferred. Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, etc.). Experience with HRIS System is preferred.
- Assist supervisors with the credentialing process.
- Review and ensure all information meets funders, city, state and federal requirements.
- Verify employment history, educational degrees, professional licenses and malpractice liability insurance.
- Orient employees,contractors, residents, students and volunteers through the credentialing process.
- Generate reports from the credentialing data.
- Work closely with outside auditors and stay knowledgeable of credentialing regulations.
- Maintain accurate and current licensures and clearance status.
- Evaluate and self-audit the credentialing function.
- Provide assistance in the Human Resource Department as needed.
REQUISITION #: SE10568
HOURS: 40.0 hours per week
SHIFT: Monday – Friday Daytime Hours
MINIMUM STARTING SALARY: $30,451.20 per year minimum
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace. COMHAR, Inc. is a not-for-profit community based health and human service organization founded in 1975. We do not discriminate in services or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, past or present receipt of disability-related services or supports, marital status, veteran status, or any other class of persons protected by federal, state or local law.
Comhar Inc. - 23 months ago