Immediate position available with a national electronic components distribution company based in south San Jose. This is an exciting opportunity to get in with a growing company.
Must be career minded and detail oriented. Must be able to easily adapt to change. The right person will enjoy working with people, problem solving, and constant challenges. You will need excellent written & verbal communication skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
1. Degree or above
2. At least 8-10 years of Credit management
3. Familiar with electronic component distribution industry preferred
4. Excellent credit analysis and collection (with agent) experiences
5. Skill with MS office / esp Excel & PPT
6. Able to work cross Group
7. Oracle ERP experiences preferred
1. Maintain a department organizational structure sufficient to meet all goals and objectives
2. Properly motivate the credit and collections staff
3. Measure department performance with appropriate metrics
4. Provide for ongoing training of the credit staff
5. Manage relations with collection agencies
6. Manage relations with credit reporting agencies
7. Manage relations with credit insurance providers
8. Manage relations with the sales department
9. Manage all related credit matters and work cross regions and departments in the Group
1. Maintain the corporate credit policy
2. Recommend changes in the credit policy to senior management
3. Create a credit scoring model
4. Manage customer credit files
5. Monitor the credit granting and updating process
6. Accept or reject the staff's credit recommendations
7. Personally investigate the largest customer credit applications
8. Personally visit the largest customers to establish relations
9. Monitor periodic credit reviews and collections
10. Monitor deductions being taken by customers
11. Manage the application of late fees
12. Manage the corporate financing program
13. Manage all related credit operations and be able to hands on.