- Responsible for the collection of accounts receivable for an assigned area.
- Complete and document daily collection calls and identify high risk accounts.
- Maintain and improve compliance with the Credit and Collection policy.
- Participate in dispute resolution and negotiation .
- Responsible for escalating problematic accounts in a timely fashion.
- Meet collections goals in high paced high volume environment.
- Present status of assigned accounts either written or verbally in branch/company meeting for delinquent accounts.
- Interface with internal and external customers regarding changes in credit eligibility.
- Develop and maintain relations with key internal and external customers.
Qualifications for Position:
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- 0 to 2 years of credit experience in construction or manufacturing environment.
- Awareness of construction mechanic lien and bond rights.
- Experience running and utilizing credit reports.
- Strong computer skills including excel/word/Microsoft office with experience in SAP or other related ERP system.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
At CMC, we firmly believe that our people are the key to our success. Our energetic and entrepreneurial spirit has enabled us to remain a...