The Manager, CRM, Search & Digital Advertising is responsible for the day-to-day supervision of activities related to Customer Relationship Management (primary focus), Digital Advertising (display) and Search (paid). This involves daily contact with related agencies and frequent communication with internal team members to ensure appropriate goals are set, achieved and the related status and results are communicated quickly and accurately. The Manager is responsible for identifying and leveraging analytics to maximize and continually improve upon the return on investment of each digital marketing initiative (including site side analytics.) This role has one direct report, Associate, Digital Marketing Analytics.
Key operational responsibilities
· Manage outreach efforts with CRM, Media, Creative and Search agencies for CRM, display and Search ensuring a high level of integration among all digital touch points
· Partner with business owners to ensure their expectations are met and managed (Brand teams, After-market/CSG)
· Understand detailed, end-to-end process flows between CRM and other EMA internal systems
· Working with business partners, define scope and gather business requirements; manage development of creative, database lists (CRM) and media plans to meet business needs
· Institutionalize best practices regarding CRM approaches
· Manage portfolio of multiple projects, setting priorities with measurable objectives, monitoring and reporting on the process, progress and results to the director, business partners and internal teams on a regular basis
· Work closely with Customer Care team to ensure consistent consumer communication and experience
· Keep up-to-date on latest technology solutions to generate innovative ideas to solve business challenges
· Contribute to overall strategic planning for company as it relates to CRM, Display and Search advertising
· Mine data to spot trends and find correlations with which to strategize and create targeted and sales-generating marketing programs.
Director, Digital Marketing
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Seven+ years in a client-focused, CRM and/or digital advertising role. Some agency-side experience a plus.
· Experience directly managing CRM efforts (loyalty/advocacy, ratings & reviews, DTC/after-market sales, shopping/in market efforts, newsletters, Social CRM, etc.)
· Experience with database management systems (SAP CRM, etc.)
· Direct experience managing analytics efforts and developing insights/implications (CRM, ecommerce, loyalty, display advertising, Search, site side)
· Functional subject matter expertise in CRM, Search and display advertising including
o Strong experience in deploying email efforts, list management, managing/analyzing display and search media buys
· Experience in effectively communicating with business owners, agency partners and vendors
· Experience managing a team
· Working knowledge of Print Production and Lettershop processes a plus (but not required)
· Experience working within mobile environment (phone and tablet)
· Google Certified, preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
· Highly consultative, supportive and accessible work style. A successful candidate will be adept at ensuring colleagues feel comfortable that the digital marketing team is meeting their business needs with our CRM and digital advertising efforts. Further, CRM in particular is a new and untested discipline within the organization, Manager will be forging new ground; diplomatic skills and extreme follow-up skills are imperative.
· Forward thinking, highly collaborative, detail-oriented team player.
· Extremely strong comfort level with change; frequently this role will be faced with requests to adapt our systems to work in different ways to meet new business needs. It is important that this individual approach this aspect of the position with an open mind and a pronounced, visible readiness to provide solutions. (i.e., not “we can’t do that” but “let me understand/anticipate the business need and develop an approach that will meet those needs”)
· Strong written and verbal skills; specifically the ability to write and speak clearly, concisely, and accurately
· Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
Electrolux Home Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Electrolux - 2 years ago