Tealium is seeking a talented individual to help support Tealium’s growing sales and marketing efforts. The CRM & Sales Operations Administrator will serve as the main point of contact for the company’s CRM database, helping define rules and procedures for proper sales lead management. This person will be a key member of the marketing team, helping optimize lead flow and distribution. The successful candidate will have experience in developing, maintaining and maximizing the CRM database to increase sales.
Job Location: San Diego, CA 92121
- Serve as lead administrator for the company’s SugarCRM solution, helping define lead management rules and procedures
- Work with end users on workflow, and help answer questions involving process, new account creation, reporting, best practices, etc.
- Produce all sales and marketing reports, and work to continually refine new reports and dashboards. Work to integrate with third-party data reporting tools
- Manage lead data to maintain a high level of accuracy and continue to improve upon the existing data
- Coordinate the implementation of new CRM functionality, reports and dashboards
- Develop CRM training materials and conduct sessions for end users. Act as a support resource for existing users post-training
- Make ongoing recommendations to streamline the overall sales and marketing operations process within the CRM
- Work with sales, marketing and finance teams to ensure proper reporting and processes are in place
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or a related discipline
- 2-3 years experience in sales, marketing operations and/or financial administration
- 2+ years of CRM administration and operational support using SugarCRM or similar CRM
- Great communication, training, and presentation skills
- Bright, energetic and self-motivated
- Strong problem-solving and analysis skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Powerpoint
Salary is commensurate with experience and expertise. To be considered, email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work (and play) in our beautiful Torrey Pines office
- Enjoy an all-Apple, cloud-based environment
- Funded by Battery Ventures, one of the best known venture capital firms in the country
- Stock options and benefits package available
- Named one of the “coolest” companies in San Diego by the San Diego Venture Group
Tealium is the global leader in Tag Management, serving some of the most demanding clients worldwide. Tealium was founded in March 2008 with...