Role: CRM 7.0 Architect
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 6 months contract with extensions
Our Business Model: We only work with direct client, implementation partners and candidate employer. No third party resumes.
Bill Rate: Market Rate + expenses (DOE). Please send the bill rate for the candidate in Corp to Corp/1099/W2 along with resume to consider for this position.
Payment terms: Monthly invoice with 30 days net
For this particular position we are looking for US Citizen / Green card Holder. We are unable to sponsor the H1B candidates.
We are looking for a senior level CRM 7.0 architect/developer/team lead for an upgrade project to CRM 7.0 in Seattle, WA. The ideal candidate will come from a development background and be comfortable in a CRM Architect/Team Lead position.
Please send the resume to lekshmi(at)optimalbg(dot)com.
- Hands on configuration experience with CRM 7.0
- Experience with CRM WebUI
- Management experience of on/off shore teams
- Requirements gathering, blueprint, design, functional/technical spec writing
- CRM configuration AND development experience
- Experience in leading on/off shore teams
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in variant configuration
- Experience in customizing screens
For more details, Please contact Lekshmi@301-358-3620
Optimal Business Group, INC - 2 years ago