ThyssenKrupp Elevator (TKE), a subsidiary of international conglomerate ThyssenKrupp AG, is an industry leader in the manufacturing, installation and service of elevators, escalators & moving sidewalks. The TKE Americas business unit employs over 12,000 people with annual revenue in excess of $2 billion dollars.
ThyssenKrupp Elevator Americas is currently seeking a CRM Administrator to join our world class team in Boston MA . This position is responsible for the creation and management of critical sales data in the Oracle-on-Demond CRM system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Inputs customer and contract information into CRM system
- Reviews sales information in the Xactly Incentive Compensation system for accuracy and timeliness
- Assists Sales Account Managers with the generation of sales proposals and the renewal of maintenance contracts
- Assists with the development of customer presentations
- Interfaces with National Accounts by preparing District RFI responses, coordinating equipment surveys and obtaining pricing
- Monitors and maintains TKExtend and TKTrip applications
Job Requirements :
We offer a competitive compensation package including bonus potential and an excellent 401(k) with immediate vesting along with an opportunity for long-term career growth.
- HS degree/GED required. Completion of some college coursework preferred.
- Prior sales support experience preferred.
- Requires proficiency with MicroSoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Prior experience with a CRM a plus
- Must be able to work effectively and responsively with others and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Must be highly organized and able to work well under pressure, with limited supervision
ThyssenKrupp Elevator is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate in any employer/employee relations based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or veteran's status. We are proud to have a strong commitment to equal opportunity in the workforce and believe in treating people with dignity and providing equal employment and advancement opportunities for all.
If you want to join a strong, stable, growing business and make immediate contributions, please apply online at www.thyssenkruppelevator.com to join our team.
Offer Relocation :